Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Vacation 2008 New Mexico and Colorado






























Ok so I did not take any pictures in New Mexico at the family reunion, thank goodness for Bruce and Steve Boyd for making the slide show of all the pics.
Our trip to Colorado was loooooooong, but enjoyable. Jeremy did not get to go at the last minute, so we were all sad, but thank goodness for my dad. He was a HUGE help in both New Mexico and Colorado. We had so much fun, we went canoeing--- Chase had no fear as usualy and the water was ice cold, we played putt putt golf, went swimming, went hiking,etc. It was awesome. I am not sure I am fully rested yet, but it was worth it.






5 comments:

Patty said...

I'm glad to see that you are blogging again. I started my blog on June 7th. It is a lot more fun than I thought it would be. It's fun to see all your pictures from the trip. I'm Sorry Jeremy didn't get to go!

Cindy said...

Good job, Chrystal! I'm glad you found your password. I know that's difficult keeping track of it all.

Looks like you had a great time in Colorado. I really enjoyed seeing you guys in NM. I miss it already!! Love Ya

hoLLy said...

looks like you made some awesome memories with your boys!

Me said...

What a blast~ looks like everyone had fun! I love seeing the boys w/Ricky! They have him so wrapped and it is cute!

Me said...

B-day~ We are so there! What is he into? I am at Jeanie's so just yell at us. Or email's swainsrus@gmail.com. I will try to get hold of you too and see if there is a time between then when they can play! Maybe even after school some days!